Halloween Look No. 1







This is the first of my halloween looks that I'm doing, and this is losely inspired by Morticia Addams from the Addams Family; I was going for a heavy gothic style look, with the dark eye makeup and bold lipstick. I love these types of looks as they're way too full on I feel for everyday makeup, but with this I didn't have to be too precise and just played around with what I was doing.

Product list:


  • Foundation - No7 Beautifully Matte in Calico
  • Concealer - Sleek Correct and Conceal pallete, lightest shade
  • Lipstick - Revlon Red Colourstay lip liner and Ruby Woo by Mac (this is an amazing long-lasting lipstick but is very drying as it's their retro matte, so it's important to moisturize your lips before wearing this)
  • Contour - NYX Taupe (I didn't wear any blush with this look as I was almost going for a dead look so I didn't want the face to look 'healthy')
  • Eyebrows - Mix of Faint and Crave by Urban Decay
  • Eyeshadows - Mix of most of Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
  • Lashes - Pair from Eldora which were on clearance so not sure if they're sold anymore (I wouldn't recommend these anyway as the lash band was so thick, it meant it was difficult to attach the sides)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images