Mac Lipstick Collection + Swatches on Lips



All my lipsticks L-R, Jubilee, Faux, Plumful, Peachstock, Ruby Woo, Crosswires, Vegas Volt and All Fired Up

Faux (Satin) This is probably my favourite finish, as its pretty much opaque most of the time, isn't glossy and is comfortable to wear. This lipstick is also one of my most worn as it's a natural colour and easy to pair with most looks.


Jubilee (Lustre) This is probably my most worn lipstick as it's basically my MLBB colour, and it goes with any eye look and just adds an extra something, instead of wearing nothing on my lips.


Peachstock (Satin) I'm unsure about this colour on me as I rarely ever wear colours this nude, so its feels kinda weird wearing it, and I'd probably need to wear a lot more blusher than I'm wearing in these pictures as it washes me out quite a bit.


Crosswires (Cremesheen) This is probably my least worn MAC lipstick, as I'm not overly keen on the colour on me, and it really doesn't last that long on me, so I have to keep re-applying it which is a hassle.


Plumful (Lustre) This is a lipstick I often wear as a stain, as it just helps to intensify my natural lip colour, but it's a nice berry colour that isn't too full on, so can be worn everyday which I like.


Vegas Volt (Amplified) This is my summer staple lipstick, and is a really lovely coral which goes really well with gold/bronzey eyeshadows.


All Fired Up (Retro Matte) This is my newest MAC lipstick, and I really love this colour, as it's an alternative to a classic red which can be quite be intimidating, so I find it easier to wear this warm raspberry colour. This finish is really long wearing which is great for nights out etc., but it's not the most comfortable to wear as it does dry your lips out quite a bit, and highlights any dry patches, so I try and use a lip scrub and intense lip balm before wearing this.



 Ruby Woo (Retro Matte) This is my go-to red lipstick colour, as I know it will last hours on me and won't smear everywhere or transfer easily, which is pretty important when wearing a bold lip. It has the same issues as All Fired Up with dryness, but it's such a pretty colour I don't mind putting up with that as I don't wear too often anyway.


Lipstick swatches on my arm Bottom to Top, Faux, Jubilee, Peachstock, Crosswires, Plumful, Vegas Volt, All Fired Up, Ruby Woo

 (Natural lip colour without any product for reference)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images