Simple FOTD





This is my go-to look if I'm in a rush or just not feeling very inspired, I wear winged liner the majority of the time as I feel it just makes my face look better, and as my eyes are quite close together it reduces this and makes them look wider. I also often pair this with a simple wash of eyeshadow, usually just one with a matte colour in the crease, which is what I did today. Some colours I often use for this are MAC All That Glitters, Satin Taupe and Soba, and in the crease I use either Naked (2) or Limit, both by Urban Decay as they act as a transition shade, and really hope to blend out the main eyeshadow.

Product List:


  • Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix in 51, applied with a Beauty Blender, which gives this foundation the best finish
  • Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear in NC20
  • Blush: MAC Warm Soul
  • Eyeshadow: Limit and Burnout, both in the Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay
  • Eyeliner: Illamasqua Precision Gel liner
  • Mascara: Rimmel Wonder Full
  • Brows: Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown
  • Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images