Purple/Teal Eyes



This makeup was inspired by the look Beyonce has in her music video for 'Mine'. Her make-up artist Sir John did several videos with Teen Vogue on how to recreate the looks he'd done on her in her music videos, so this really helped me to recreate this. I think it's a great way to introduce colour to your eye makeup, which most people find quite intimidating, and this look isn't too full on or doesn't use crazy bright colours. The majority of the eye shadows I used for this look were from the New York book of shadows by Urban Decay, but I also used a matte purple grape tone by Sleek in my crease, and also some neutral matte colours, and I find these finished the whole look and helped to blend all the colours together seamlessly. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images